Account Servicing Solutions
Build intuitive tools that allow customers and staff to interact with HSBC products and services.
- Create responsive design solutions that are accessible for multiple users: customers, in-branch staff, and call center staff.
- Understand limitations and opportunities of current legacy systems.
- Evaluate competitors to determine best practices and areas of opportunity.
- Conducted in-person interviews to gather data and create insights.
- Analyzed experiences for top competitors and out-of-category influencers.
- Created high-level user flows for multiple projects.
- Iterated multiple rounds of sketches, wireframes, and client presentations.
- Collaborated with development parters.
- Was exposed to a variety of projects that touched on multiple aspects of the company’s digital infrastructure.
- Produced intuitive and responsive solutions that were accessible to all user types across all platforms.
- Worked successfully alongside international design teams.
Unfortunately, the work that I completed for HSBC is confidential. Please email me with specific requests for what you would like to see regarding projects I worked on, my process, or UX deliverables. I would be happy to answer questions and share a few pieces with you.
Squad: AnalogFolk NY
Jr. UX Designer
- Assisted in conducting content and UX audits for top competitors and out-of-category influencers.
- Took the lead on all UX deliverables (sketches, user flows, wireframes, & func specs).
- Regularly presented all UX documentation to client teams.
- Conducted guerilla user interviews and card sorting by bribing target audiences with free coffee.
- Participated in weekly status calls with client and dev teams to field questions and ensure functionality was being implemented correctly.
- Worked with the London office to concept for a future-focused mobile project.